- 🎯 How to Play
- 🎯 Gameplay
- 🎯 Advantages
- 🎯 Disadvantages
- 🎯 Types
- 🎯 Developers
- 🎯 Bets
- 🎯 Payouts
- 🎯 Mobile
- 🎯 Bonuses
- 🎯 Tips
- 🎯 FAQ
How to Play Live Roulette?
Are you playing live roulette online for the first time? Well, there is nothing to be afraid of. The only difference is the croupier being streamed from a real casino house, which certainly adds to the amusing impression. In a usual online roulette, your partner is a pre-programmed computer algorithm, whereas live version will provide you with the real companions, fantastic bets, and an actual dealer!
- Choose the live dealer casino and log in. If you have never played any live roulette online game, then you should know that the first thing you need to do is to log in to your account at the casino you had picked. Try a few alternatives to find the one that suits you the best judging from the graphics and sound effects, bonus offers, and payment options!
- Choose a live roulette table. Upon finished log in at the live casino operator, your roulette online live menu will load where you can see the different tables. Choose the table that suits you best. Pay attention to the minimum bet, layout and other things that you can read on the menu so you know what you are playing. Do not choose the high stake tables if you are not experienced player who has a deep pocket full of money as you can easily lose everything when not paying attention.
- Make a bet. The live play roulette comes in many different variations, all three tables (American, European, and French) function in the same way they do at real casino houses. As well as the bets – no one casino hall will ever break the traditions! Once screen loaded, the menu with table layout will be displayed on the screen and you can start placing bets. Pay attention to the timer. If the timer runs out and you haven’t placed any bet, the round starts and you will have to wait for the next round to place your wager. Therefore, keep an eye on that timer, adjust the camera, so you have a good angle to see the table and place your bets accordingly!
- Wait for the live dealer spin the wheel. Wait a few moments and find out the result.
- Rebet or select a new set of numbers for the next round. By the way, make sure that you operate various types of bets to make your game dynamic. At the same time, try not to sink your money all at once!
Remember, you can talk to the dealer through the chatbox. Everything you type is displayed on the screen in the studio where the dealer hosts the game and he/she will respond to you. This is a one-way stream. It means that he does not see you, nor can hear you, but can only see what you type via your keyboard. Therefore, no one can see you or reveal your identity in this game as the camera does not record you and you use a nickname.
Gameplay in Live Roulette
To play roulette online successfully, be prepared to encounter the different betting types and different versions of the game since these may come from the different software providers. In any case, each roulette game live uses the same gameplay as the process of playing is the same in all versions. Once everyone place bets, the dealer starts the wheel.
- Once the wheel is started, he throws the ball on the outer rim that is around the numbers and accepts any additional bets in case some players want to bet more. There are 37 or 38 numbers, depending on the type of the roulette you are playing, and each of them is red or black, except the 0 and 00 that are green.
The American live roulette has a double zero slot instead of only a single zero slot, making it more in favor of the house than in favor of players and both zero slots are green. The European uses a single zero slot, containing 37 numbers at the end, which makes it more profit-friendlier than the previous version. The French live version is the European, with some betting differences. Note that in all versions and types, the numbers on the table are in the same order, except that the color of numbers. Zero, or double zero if it is the American version, are still green colored.
- The table shows all the possible bets that you can make in online roulette live, we will explain the bets in one of the following headings. Once the wheel starts slowing down, the croupier announces that there are no more bets and this means that the round is about the end.
- Upon stopping, the dealer announces the winning number and color. Then, he takes all the lost wagers to the house and pays off the winning players, which marks the end of a round. At that time, placing the new bets starts in the same way as it was played previously.
Advantages of playing roulette online live
- Real ball spin. When you play roulette live, the first thing that is huge advantage over the traditional online roulette games is that the game is real, which means there is no RNG that generates the numbers. This increases your odds for winning a lot and it is maybe the biggest advantage that the live roulette wheel can offer to its players.
- Interaction with the dealer. Unlike in electronic versions where you cannot interact with the dealer, these games offer you typing in the chatbox as a way of communicating with the players. Though he cannot see you, you can send the messages, so the communication is in real-time.
- HD video streaming. Instead of the computerized graphics, you get the real live stream of the game from the specialized studio where the croupier works. This adds authenticity and brick-and-mortar feeling that contributes to the overall gambling experience. Live streaming allows you to adjust the camera view. Therefore, even you are not in the real casino, you still get that feeling of authenticity that is all about in the online gambling industry.
- Secure and safe. As a rule, providers invest much in the high-quality software so that you don’t have to worry about your private data and banking information. Indeed, dealing with millions of customers around the world is not a joke!
- Statistics. In addition, you can access the game statistics in a few clicks, which you can use to analyze the game and come up with your strategy that pays off.
- Mobile support. Whether you decide to play roulette for fun or profit, you should know that you can enjoy this authentic gambling anywhere you go, as the mobile support works great! This is another huge advantage that this play has over the traditional and electronic games, as you only need to have a smart device that works on iOS or Android systems. Everywhere you go, just bring your mobile device!
- Global access 24/7. You can access these games 24/7 during the whole year and play as long as you want! In some places, you can even play for free roulette before you learn the game and invest real cash into the game.
- Variety. You have a chance to change tables often in case you are not satisfied with the limits or any other tables’ specification.
Disadvantages of playing roulette online live
- Slower rounds. The online live roulette does not have many things that are considered to be setbacks, but one of the main disadvantages is that rounds can be somehow slower. You may experience this, especially when the connection is unstable since this is a live streaming service, so to speak. However, this is not present all the time. The small glitches may be evident at some point of time but nothing special would happen that would ruin the overall experience.
- Play only for real money. The live dealer roulette also has another disadvantage that might not be good for the rookie players. Every casino live roulette games require you to play for real money as free money is not a common option in this game. This means that the players would have to chase live roulette bonus offers to get some free chips so they could play and practice a bit before depositing money. Of course, live online roulette should be played for real money. It is just that some players would love to check the game without investing too much money. However, this can be solved if you find the places that offer you playing for free.
How Does Live Dealer Roulette Work?
If you are wondering how to play this game in the right way, you have to know that whatever style of play you use, the chances for winning in roulette online for real money are higher as the game uses the real wooden wheel. The electronic versions use the RNG that generates a number in each round, which means that the game is not so realistic as online live casino roulette game. Also, everything is streamed online to you. The croupier spins the wheel in the specially made studio where he works basically. Of course, this is not a physical version where you use your hand to place chips on the table, but it is far more realistic than the computer versions. You, as well as the other players, participate in the same way you are playing in the casino and the only difference is that you are from Australia and the other player is from the USA. Taking all things into consideration, this means that you are participating in the real-brick-and-mortar roulette game while you are sitting in front of your PC. The best way to play live roulette is through the live casino online operators. It is the most realistic way of playing roulette over the Internet!
Technicalities of Live Roulette
Whether you play live American roulette or any other version, each game is live-streamed via HD cameras that are placed in the studio. There are also sensors that are built in for the game that you are playing to make things easier to follow and easier to present. As we said, real people spin the wheel. Many different croupiers work at the same table, it is just a matter of time when you bump into somebody. The best live roulette versions offer you really a huge number of tables and different croupiers, so the live dealer casino becomes versatile to players as they have many different tables to try.
Main Types of Live Roulette Online
When it comes to live roulette versions, you should know that there are several basic types of live roulette American, European, French, Speed, Immersive, Low Stakes and High Stakes tables that are available in most casinos .Depending on your preferences and whether you play roulette for fun or real money, you can choose the table that suits your strategy much better so you could score more money.
- American Live Roulette. The American roulette is the well-known version that contains zero and double zero slots, which increases the house edge to the 5.26%! So play this version of live roulette only after you have learned all the details of the game.
- European Live Roulette & French Live Roulette. On the other hand, you have the European and French versions. These two share the same rules and gameplay, with a couple of differences in betting types that you should learn prior to gambling, as well as of the table layout. The French one uses the French word for the outer bets, while the European uses “outer” bets term which also online live dealer uses during the game. Both of these roulette online game versions have 37 numbers (1 to 36 and single zero), where 18 numbers is black, the other half of numbers is red and zero is green. As we said, 99% of the game is the same in both versions, with the difference that the American has a double zero slot in addition to single zero.
- High Stakes Live Roulette & Low Stakes Live Roulette. Then, we have low and high stakes tables in online casino live operators. These are characteristic by the low and high wagers that players place during the game. As you can imagine, the low stakes are designed for players who do not play with a huge amount of money, while the high stake involves high bets that can be customized.
- Speed Live Roulette. Many live casinos have speed tables that are designed for people who like to play fast and without too much stopping. If you are a beginner, avoid it. In these live roulette casinos, the players can set their own speed and play as they want. The majority of players who play with big money use the speed roulette as everything is faster than in the regular version.
- Immersive Roulette. With multiple camera angles and a high-definition video stream that captures all the action up to 200 frames per second, this new and advanced form of live roulette is a leader in many casinos and the main advantage is the ability to view slow-motion playback of each spin.
The Best Live Roulette Developers
Whenever you see a fantastic live roulette game, you should know that it comes from the distinguished software provider that has been in this industry for a long time and knows how to meet the player’s requirements!
|NetEnt||https://www.netent.com/en/netent-live/||NetEnt is the most popular gambling provider, which offers literally all types of online casinos including the live roulette. You get a customized digital profile on a user-friendly website, which means unique user experience. 98% satisfaction rate implies excellent UI/UX graphics, Chroma Key technology, and convenient solutions for your mobile.|
|Evolution Gaming||https://www.evolutiongaming.com/live-casino-studios||Evolution Gaming claims itself to be the biggest Live Casino supplier – which is the reason why you will play roulette for hours since this is the provider with the best games in this industry at the moment as no other company provides better live games! These guys are rocking as they offer the language support in more than 10 different languages for all their games, which speaks enough about the reason why they are the best in this industry! The professional live roulette casinos use only the native speakers to ensure high-quality support! Therefore, if you decide to play for real money, try to find Evolution Gaming provider, which will give you many hours of entertainment!|
|Vivo Gaming||https://www.evolutiongaming.com/live-casino-studios||One of the best software providers that offer the popular live dealer online is Vivo Gaming, which offers the full and direct view on the wheel as well as 60 seconds between each spin to give the players enough time to place their bets. Vivo Gaming has been popular in this industry for a reason! Besides the mentioned things, this company offers many games that utilize the latest HTML 5 technology that enables the best possible gameplay and gambling experience!|
|Playtech||https://www.playtech.com/products/live-dealer/live-games||Playtech is a prominent roulette provider in terms of modern equipment and hi-tech streaming solutions. Their biggest achievement for today is using the concept of augmented reality in roulette, blackjack, and baccarat games. What is more, you can bet live roulette wheel on a progressive jackpot – quite an exclusive feature for live roulette for online players. They also offer many native speakers that can speak different languages!|
|Microgaming||https://www.microgaming.co.uk/products/live-dealer||This company is one of the pioneers of the online gambling industry and it has been offering many great roulette games like Premier Roulette Diamond Edition and Multi-Table roulette where you play at 8 different tables simultaneously! Now Microgaming stands out because it offers Playboy Live Dealer studio in which all live dealers are dressed in Playboy costumes !|
Types of bets
All of the bets can be classified into two categories: inside and outside bets, where each covers a certain set of numbers on the table. All bets you place on the numbered space or the borders that separate them are called inside bets, while the wagers left of the board or placed at the special boxes are called outside bets.
While outside bets have a lower payout, they are easier to get. That is why inexperienced players usually start with outside ones, before implementing inside bets. Once they collect enough experience and knowledge, they can combine both types. The outside bets relate the outer part of the table and consist of: red/black, odd/even, high/low, columns and dozens.
- Red/Black. We will start with the red/black bets that are the most usual – covering 18 red or 18 black numbers. The red/black bet denotes that you are sure that the following number will be either black or red-colored. Remember that in classic versions with single zero, your chances for winning are 50%, while the double zero online game live roulette decreases this chance a bit, leaving you with less than 50% of probability for win.
- Odd/Even. In any roulette online casino, players can place odd/even bet – covering any of the odd or even numbers, which means that you wager on the odd or even numbers and it is one of the most common bets as well.
- High/Low. The more complex bet is high/low, which denotes wagering on the first eighteen numbers (1 to 18) or the second eighteen numbers (19 to 36) and these are even bets.
- Column – covering 12 numbers of a column. The columns term covers one of the three columns of the roulette wheel online layout, as there are three columns that extend all the way of the table.
- Dozen – covering three boxes (1-12,12-24,24-36). The dozens cover the first twelve numbers, the second twelve numbers or third twelve numbers that are on the table, allowing you to cover more space.
Note that Even/Odd does not cover zero number, neither Red/Black covers this number. If you want to cover it, you must do it explicitly by placing a single bet on this number.
The inside bets relate to the inner side of the table and contain straight up, split, street, corner, line, five number, basket and snake bet. Each of them is specifically made for a particular style of play, and experienced players know how and when to combine them. Inside ones are:
- Straight up. The straight up is wagering on any single number and each one pays 35:1.
- Split – covering two numbers, by placing chips on the line between them.
- Street – covers any number within a row of three numbers.
- Corner – covers four numbers (forming a corner).
- Line – covers two rows of three numbers.
- Fiver-number – covers a group of five numbers (00,0,1,2,3)
- Basket – reserved for the “first four” numbers (0,1,2,3)
- Snake. Snake bet wagers on 1,5,9,12,14,16,19,23,27,30,32,34.
Live Roulette Payouts
|Roulette Bet||Payout||European Roulette Odds||American Roulette Odds|
|Single Number||35 to 1||2.70%||2.60%|
|2 Number Combination||17 to 1||5.4%||5.3%|
|3 Number Combination||11 to 1||8.1%||7.9%|
|4 Number Combination||8 to 1||10.8%||10.5%|
|5 Number Combination||6 to 1||13.5%||13.2%|
|6 Number Combination||5 to 1||16.2%||15.8%|
|Column||2 to 1||32.40%||31.6%|
|Dozen||2 to 1||32.40%||31.6%|
|Even/Odd||1 to 1||48.60%||47.4%|
|Red/Black||1 to 1||48.60%||47.4%|
|Low/High||1 to 1||48.60%||47.4%|
|Split Bet||17 to 1||5.4%||5.3%|
|Street Bet||11 to 1||8.1%||7.9%|
|Corner Bet||8 to 1||10.8%||10.5%|
Mobile Live Roulette
The casino online live is available at mobile devices as well, as some people do not have time to sit in front of the PC to play the whole day! Thanks to the advanced technology, the mobile gambling experience in roulette wheel live games make the whole appearance realistic and authentic and all you need to ensure is to have a reliable internet connection, full battery and an Android or iOS smartphone! You will get a fantastic graphical experience! You can download the dedicated software that each operator offers that will allow you to access the full list of the games!
When we say the full list, we want to mention that some of the games may not be available in the direct play mode, which is achieved through the latest HTML 5 technology that enables you to run the casino roulette game without any downloads! Depending on the operator you choose to play with, you will have a larger or smaller amount of games that you can play. At the same time, all the games’ concepts remain the same! Everything that you experience via PC, you can experience in the mobile version, thanks to the technology! In all live roulette for money games, the croupiers are the professional and well-trained with extensive experience and bilingual abilities so it is not odd when the dealer speaks your language!
To access these games, you need to navigate to the home section of your operator, where you can see the offer of games. Then, try to look for live games section, which contains all of these games and a lot of additional ones that are provided by the software provider that is used in the casino! The layout and interface look the same way it looks on PC. Therefore, if you have ever played before, there will be no problems with finding these games as everything is one the same way as you if you were using the web browser! Once you find this category, just browse it until you find your most favorite game!
Bonuses and Promotions for Live Roulette
To play roulette games for real money and increase your odds for winning, the nice thing to do would be to chase some bonuses and special promotions that can boost your bankroll and give you more money to play with! Bonus is an integral part of any live roulette roulette play and you can get them by doing… nothing! But if you’re striving to receive more perks, you shall figure out what are your bonus requirements.
- Welcome Bonus. The real money roulette games usually can get you the additional money on you first (several) deposit/s in the form of 100% matchup so you should look for offers like these! Most of the providers will give you an entire set of bonuses and promo codes as soon as you make an account on their website. That’s called welcome bonus, which is the least you’re getting for playing casino.
- Specific offers. At the same time, look for the specific game offers! These often give you bonus money in some specific versions of roulette live online games!
- Promo codes. Promo codes are usually a pleasant surprise since they are given after you complete any of the bets regardless of its result. So, try to get yourself a promo code, which gives you various special promotions and deals to boost your gambling experience!
- No deposit bonuses. In case you want to play for fun live roulette, you should opt for no deposit bonuses that allow you to open the account and play without making a real money deposit. This not only gives you free money, but also gives you more time to explore the games and develop your strategy before making a real money investment.
- Limited offers. Do not forget about the limited offers! These offers allow you to get special prizes and offers that you usually cannot get. These are usually limited-time-only offers that you should not miss when you see them!
- Loyal bonus. Finally, some of the bonuses will appear with you passing some time playing. This type is called Reload/Loyal bonus, which is handed out every week/10 days/month.
How to Get Your Live Casino Bonus?
The best online live roulette games can become even more interesting when you know how to get the best bonuses for yourself!
- First of all, find a reliable online casino where you plan to gamble and make sure that is the recognized and controlled operator with the professional casino live dealer.
- Then, get familiar with the bonus terms and conditions! Once you do, if you think these are fine to you, register at that operator where you plan to play casino roulette, find the desired deal that you want to use and get it!
- If the initial deposit is required, make a one, or make it anyway as you are planning to play for real money the game of roulette!
- One thing that must not be skipped is scouting the different places in order to find the best online roulette bonus offer! The promotions happen every now and then, so make sure that you check your favorite operator regularly! You do not want to miss a great opportunity!
LIVE ROULETTE TIPS & TRICKS
Every roulette live casino has some of the tips and tricks that you can use to make sure you increase your chances for winning!
- First of all, you have to have a strategy that works so you could achieve some substantial winnings. Staring the online roulette play without the proper strategy ends up quickly. Practice the Martingale system, D’Alembert or Fibonacci system, or develop your strategy to increase your odds, as this game only pays when you develop your own system! Still, it takes a lot of time to develop a successful strategy and the best way is to use the free play feature so you could practice!
- Every roulette live casino has some of the tips and tricks that you can use to make sure you increase your chances for winning! The live casino roulette games can easily trick you and make you lose all your money, which leads to the fact that you MUST set the limit that you do not go over! Always be patient and play wisely, as you are playing with your money!
- In addition, avoid the American version of the roulette. Due to the double zero slot, it decreases your chances for win significantly so it is much wiser to play European or French versions! Also, stick to the live games as the electronic versions use RNG, which is a simulation rather than a realistic concept.
- If you decide to enjoy roulette play live, then avoid mini roulette as these offer the lower value when compared to the regular games! A lot of people trick themselves and they start thinking they have more chances in this version than in the classic roulette.
- Also, the most important tip comes at the end! Never play in the casinos that are critical and that do not have any sign of the regulation or fair gambling. Stick to the branded places that have the recognized seals of quality and fair gambling like American Gambling Association and Gamblimg Portal Association!
This is the frequently asked questions section for the live roulette USA enthusiasts who want to enjoy roulette. Should you have any questions on roulette play money rules, gameplay, or anything else that you could not find in this section, do not hesitate to contact us! We will answer your questions gladly!
🔴 What is the difference between online and live roulette games? ›
⚫ Do all casinos offer live roulette games? ›
This depends on their partnerships with software providers. Some providers like NetEnt, Evolution and Playtech offer a handful of different live roulette versions.
🔴 Can I tip to a roulette live dealer? ›
Yes, you can! It is considered as a good etiquette and noble act. Depending on the interface, you usually have a button “tip” that allows you to choose the amount to tip the best live dealer.
⚫ Can I play live roulette for free? ›
Some casinos do allow you to play live roulette for free. However, the majority of players prefer live version for real cash.
🔴 Will dealer see me at live roulette table? ›
No, no one can see you since this is one-way stream. You can change the angle of the camera though but no one will see you. Your name will not be disclosed as well.
⚫ Can I talk to live roulette dealers? ›
You cannot talk, but you can chat with the croupier so he could explain to you the rules and the way the game works. The croupier is not allowed to give you an advice on strategy.
🔴 What languages are spoken at live casinos? ›
The main tables always use the English language. However, you may find some games offering different language interfaces.
⚫ Can a Roulette dealer control the ball? ›
Though some stories go in favor of the dealer, it is very unlikely to have control over the ball. Practically, it is not possible for a dealer to control the ball.